This is the enhanced Worldbuilder for ZH. It was modified by I^Love^Mixery to make the tool more user-friendly.
To install, extract the .zip file and place WorldBuilder.exe inside your Zero Hour installation directory.
Please note that only “Menu logic” and cosmetic changes are technically possible. If you have any “cosmetic” suggestions, please contact “kABUSE aka I^Love^Mixery” on the Discord Channel. (You can find it in the Contact page.)
Low Window Resolution Version
This version has all the features but the window size has not been increased as much. Mainly for people who use a lower screen resolution than 1080p.
V2.2 Changelog as of 2019.07.14:
- Re-Added File -> “Dump Map to File”
V2.1 Changelog as of 2019.07.05:
- Fixed bug that caused V2 to not display .map files.
V2.0 Changelog as of 2019.06.13:
- Added some tips and hints within the tools
- Removed all Startup-Messages when starting WB
- Added Hotkeys to select each Tool (see tables at the bottom)
- Added Hotkeys for the Scripting and Team Windows (see tables at the bottom). For Scripters it is STRONGLY suggested to use Mouse or Keyboard Macros to launch these Hotkeys. Doing so will increase your scripting efficiency A LOT.
- Drastically increased size of Team Window (including dropdown size for team subroutine selection)
- Drastically increased size of Scripting Window (including all child-windows), see pictures (Old vs New):
Tool Selection Hotkeys
These Hotkeys can also quickly be checked in Worldbuilder through the new TAB “Hotkeys” at the very top.
Scripting Window Hotkeys
These Hotkeys can also quickly be checked within all the scripting windows by holding down the ALT key. The underlined Character is the Hotkey for the corresponding item.
Team Window Hotkeys
These Hotkeys can also quickly be checked within the team window by holding down the ALT key. The underlined Character is the Hotkey for the corresponding item.